Call cost summary report allows you to see all costs and how you were billed per call, including calls that were already deleted at the time of generating the report. To generate this data please head to the Reports subsection of “My Account”.
Calls are presented in chronological order, each entry has information regarding user, date and time, client’s number, duration of the connection and the call itself, call cost and call direction.
In the Summary sheet you can find summary values for each user and each day.
In the Details sheet, you can find the following columns:
- User: Email of the user that made the call
- Date: Timestamp of when the call was made
- Phone number: Clients phone number, to which the call was made
- Connection time: The time the line was connected, provided in seconds
- Call time: The time the call was active, provided in seconds
- Cost: Cost of the call, calculated based on call time, provided in dollars
- Direction: The indication if call was incoming (INBOUND) or outgoing (OUTBOUND). INBOUND value is applicable in case of redirected calls.
Summary sheet provides the following columns:
- Date: Timestamp the summarized values refer to. Value “TOTAL” means that the whole time frame of the report is taken to consideration for this line
- Call time: Summarized time of the calls, provided in seconds
- Cost: Summarized cost of calls, calculated based on call time, provided in dollars