Channels is the best app to make your LiveChat more versatile and to power up your customer service!
Channels integrates with your LiveChat and lets you offer a way for your customers to call your company when the chat is not enough. The truth is not everything can be resolved via chat and your client and customer service rep might get stuck at an unresolvable issue. At this point, you can either abort the conversation (poor choice) or collect their phone number by sending a Callback request and later dial them with the solution (best imaginable choice).
To set-up the integration please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LiveChat account and head to Marketplace. Find Channels there and click Install
- In LiveChat, go to the Chats section and select an active chat. A Channels icon should upper next to customer details on the right-hand side. Go there and click “Connect” button
- At this point, you may be asked to log in or create a new account.
- If you don’t have an account you can easily create one. Once you’ll fill out the form you will be assigned with a phone number and you’ll integration will be ready. Don’t forget to download our call widget to make and take calls.
- Once you log in you should see that integration has been successful. Head back to your LiveChat account now. There you need to click “Re-check installation”
- You’re all set! From now on you should be able to send call invitation from Customer Details card. Each number left by your visitors will end up as a ticket in LiveChat and you’ll be able to call it out with our call widget or mobile app for Android and iOS